Monday, January 24, 2011

Kena ngingat ke pengawa ba Taun 2010

As I said earlier, life in 2010 like the rainbow up in the sky. Rainbow @ Anak Raja.  Nama kabuah di kumbai Anak Raja, aku pun enda nemu, enti sapa kita ti nemu nama kabuah Rainbow tu sebut ba jako Iban nya Anak Raja, kita tau meri komen ba ditu. 
Ba pun taun 2010, I was so blessed to have Rev. Father Ramden with us for thanksgiving service at my humble home together with other relatives and friends.  Kami sebilik chukup gaga ati, my prince and princess did well in their studies ba taun 2009 lalu pass enggau chukup manah baka chura anak-raja - rainbow. Thankyou Lord for everything.

Excellent!!-Straight A's for PMR

Future Your Lord of Honor...he.eh.e.e.

With Cousinssssssssssssss

My Princess 1st Day of School in 2010

My cheerios......

New Campus at IPOH-wish you luck my dearest Stephanie

Clara....my wish come true....following moms footsteps...NGAJAT

16th birthday for my dearest princess Beb

Happy Time - 82nd birthday 21.11.2010

Shell 100th years!!

Nice pose with colleagues.....

Princess Clara-13th birthday

Puji Tuhan....Confirmed & 1st Sacrement by Lord Bishop Aeries Sumping

Life is nothing without friends..you're my everything...

Office colleagues...

Who is the fairest of them all....yea...all are beautiful..thankyou sweethearts!!

good times...Back to 70's ...main tanchang kaki ba beach

My Late brother Charles Garak Wringkye, left us with the eternal Lord on 17.06.2010

My dearest mom...you left us too soon, but we will remember and cherish every moment with you forever.

Princess Beb with cousin...first experiences ... rubber tapping.

One of the best weddings of a dear friend daughter whom I will treasure.
Church Carnival Sales 2010...break records...36 items on sale from our stall...thankyou Ladies...you are the BEST!!
Thankyou Lord for your guidances and for these wonderful Ladies in my life

KS...and Serakup Indu Dayak pampang Miri posing before the National Day event

with my dearest.....
Lord, grant us happiness and good health just like the colors of rainbow.

Posted by KumangSedinang@2010

No comments:

Post a Comment