Friday, November 12, 2010

Chung TS & Cynthia wedding 30th October 2010

A week ago, my colleagues Chung TS, youngest son of Mr & Mrs Chung Siong Fah of Miri ends his bachelorhood to marry beauthiful Miss Cynthia, eldest daughter of Mr & Mrs.Robert Ng of Kuala Lumpur.  Reception held at Parkcity Everly hotel attended by relatives, friends and colleagues from Miri & Kuala Lumpur.

Invitation Card

Menu of the night


KS, Jamilah & her daughter from Labuan

Elizabeth & hubby

Madam Munah Puding

Guest..........

Wendy Ting and her son

Arrival of Mr & Mrs Chung TS

Five tiers wedding cake


Mr & Mrs Azmi - pasangan yang secocok

Capt. Raphael & Mrs. Glady

Rubiah & hubby, all the way from Labuan

The love birds - Sean & girlfriend

Bride-to-be..Fariza & fiancee

KS & daughter Beb

The Chempian's......

Mr & Mrs Tong ...

Siti & Ong TK

Mr & Mrs Chung & KS....mesti pose punya...tidak sah kalau tidak

Colleagues & friends beposing enggau Chung & Cynthia

aram pulai...keno Chung.....
Posted by KumangSedinang@2010

3 comments:

  1. Wai KS > beautiful pictures, I like your photo and daughter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This place reminds me of one of the wedding venues Los Angeles where my aunt got married a few years ago. We all wore blue dresses that day. I must share photographs on my new blog. I didn’t have a blog that time but now I have.

    ReplyDelete