Monday, April 26, 2010

Project No.2 - tembu di tangkir with border

My Project No.2, have finally siap di jait kemari 26/4/2010, awaiting to be quilted. Not too sure of how to do the quilting, so I ask someone who knows alot about quilting. I can say she is the SIFUK. Ia madah ke aku gaga macham tu macham nya, jait lurus, jait .so poor me, bedau tentu masuk nama reti sebut pangan aku nya. Then when talking to my girl, she said, mom, why don't you send it to the SIFUK and let her do it for you then lagi nuan nunda chara ia nyait. Thanks to my girl, I follow her instructions...so off to the SIFUK, ila aku ngambi gambar baru enti udah tembu quilting. Gambar baroh tu, udah tembu di tangkir aku aja tang bedau di beri sponge.

KumangSedinang@2010

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Bisi meda video links ka diberi aku ba FB???

    ReplyDelete
  2. IEG, thanks for the compliments.

    Puteri,
    Thankyou very much for the link. Bisi kemari aku meda video nya, nyau geram aku meda blog ia nya. Thats motivate me more.

    ReplyDelete